Friday, 31 August 2012

Films I saw over the summer!


                                        

    

The Dark Knight Rises

I decided to go and see this film as i had seen the previous films and thought quite highly of them and they are the sort of film that appeals to me (a lot of action). I saw the trailer for
The Dark Knight Rises and thought that it looked pretty good, quite dark and had an interesting story line.

I really really enjoyed this film even in a really tiny cinema in Yorkshire with a tiny classroom like projector in a dingy old church room i could still really enjoy this film there was loads going on in the film from start to finish the special effects still seemed amazing. The film kept you watching from start to finish. it must be a half decient film because the ultimate test for a good film being genuinly good is whether or not my parents can stay awake for the entire film, and I can say that it passed with flying colours my Dad could even repeat the story line at the end.



The Bourne Legacy

I went to watch this film because I had heard a lot about the previous films and seen a rather good looking trailer that made this film sound and look rather appealing.

I did enjoy  this film and one of the main reasons for this was because you had to think in order to follow the story line I don't believe that you could just watch that film and just instantly get what the film was about, which i liked but some people may not. I also wouldn't reccomend watching this film without watching the previous films or knowing the storyline, as i could be quite hard to follow as my brother found out but even without being able to follow the storyline  i still would have found this an enjoyable film to watch as there is alot of chase sceens, and fast paced action.

No comments:

Post a Comment